top of page


  • T1: Personal income tax return for individual, sole-proprietor, partnership, non-resident, deceased person and etc.

  • T2: Corporation income tax return for small to medium size business

  • T3: Trust income tax return including testamentary trust tax

  • SR&ED tax incentive claim

  • Charity information return (T3010)

  • Canada Child Benefit (CCB), CPP (Canada Pension Plan), OAS (Old Age Security) Pension and GIS (Guaranteed Income Supplement) application

  • GST/HST rebates claim e.g. new housing rebate

  • CRA tax audit support

  • VDP (Voluntary Disclosures Program) support

  • Non-resident withholding tax report e.g. rental income

bottom of page